[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Nov 20 16:47:41 GMT 2008

[Alex]
"I can deal with magic a lot better than many of my brethren from the
Coalition with magic but still have a lot of distrust for some aspects.
I hope you understand this ring better than I do."

Deciding to be blunt, she turns towards who was once Osiris, "Mr
Barnabas, I have to be honest with you. Magic I am nervous around but
something like this screams against everything  I know. Perhaps you
should tell me more?"
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/