[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:59:39 BST 2008

[Sia]
The lady elf standing nearby is about six feet tall, skinny, long-
limbed, and naturally beautiful even for her race, despite a wardrobe
of rumpled traveling gear.   Her skin is pale and flawless, with long
and wavy coal black hair, a slightly upturned nose, and pretty sea
green eyes, currently contorted into a scowl.  (note: pb 60% charm/
impress) She's wearing an ankle-length black cloak covered in ashy
stains, with a mottled white and grey fur lining on the inside.
Underneath the cloak a chitinous matte black breastplate with matching
arm and leg guards, possibly made from fury beetle shell, can be
seen.   A tattoo of what looks like a black tentacle curls up her neck
from underneath the breastplate, ending just behind her right ear.
She currently has a Wilk's 447 laser rifle (also black) aimed squarely
at this new stranger.

The woman's stance is slightly shaky though, her eyes and posture
clearly betraying that she is suffering from exhaustion.  Whatever her
part in the events of this evening, they have clearly pushed her
beyond her limits, but she is soldiering on regardless.  Sialillion
does her best to stare Owen down, but she's blinking away the sleep,
looking edgy and tired.

"You're lucky to still have your head, sneaking up on us like that-
we've had quite enough surprises for one day!" she bellows at Owen.
"Now, if you want us to trust you worth a damn and not simply have you
locked up for trespassing on the King's armory, you'll tell us exactly
what brought you here and why you were looking for us."
[/Sia]