[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Fwd: Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Carlos, Talas and Koba

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:41:07 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 13:16
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of
Darkness - Carlos, Talas and Koba
To: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>

ooc: You sent this privately to me so am not sure if you wanted to
have me answer it privately.

[Alex]
Alex opens fire on the flying creature
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics." "Wannabes
study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/