[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 25 15:59:22 GMT 2009

[Talas]
After dealing with the demon, Talas heads over towards the overturned ATV. And in responce to Ted's request says "Mr. Ted I beleave I can do more that make it a little liter." With that Talas wlaks upo to the ATV, and assuming everyone is out of it prosids to pick up the ATV and sets it back on it's wheels.