[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 26 02:23:28 GMT 2009

[Talas]
In response to Alex's request, Talas hopes out of the ATV that he is in and runs over to Alex. A pone reaching Alex Talas takes Osiris and runs back to the ATV with him. Were he will put Osiris down inside the ATV. Talas Then turns back to the Witch, draws both his swords, and begins to walk towards her.
[/Talas]