[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Talas and Carlos

Aaron Deskins aarondesk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 17:26:53 GMT 2010

[Carlos] "I think my armor/environmental suit should allow me to breath. Perhaps we should should just try to get into the open water and cut the chain? But who knows what is lurking out there. I'm also guessing these fish men have more mobility out there than we do. Maybe we can coordinate an attack with the rest of the group. Some of us could go for the chain, while the others create a distraction." [/Carlos]

OOC. Do we have radios or some way to communicate between the two groups?
OOC2. Are there any hatches, or places to hide around here?