[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II (Alex in Sick Bay)

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 7 05:54:32 GMT 2010

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Osiris]
> Osiris laughs weakly.  "For someone who isn't a hero, you've certainly done
> enough heroic things.  You've rejected the Coalition's evil teachings and have
> consorted with mages, D-Bees and even helped out a god.  Sounds pretty
> heroic to me."
> [/Osiris]

[Alex]
"I would not say the Coalition is evil," the scout states. "With all
that has gone wrong in the world, you can understand their point of
view. Still, those of us who lived on the fringes never took their
hatred of magic to heart. Too often, a folk healer might help when we
could not afford no fixer.
[/Alex]

> [Osiris]
> "If I have to go," Osiris says, "I'll go.  But if I get through this, I think
> maybe I'll hang up armor.  I should be teaching a new generation of
> Cyberknights, not gallivanting around Creation like I was twenty years old."
>
> "Now, I seem to recall something about a blade.  Let me see it."
> [/Osiris]

[Alex]
"Gallivanting," the red headed woman half snorts. "More like running in
fear being attacked almost constantly. I think I should have went for
advanced sharpshooter training though myself." She will pull the dagger
out.for him to look at.
[/Alex]
> [Carlos]
> Carlos, pulling some armor along with him, but still looking very beat up,
> pulls open the curtain.  "Hey you too!" he announces.  "How are you
> holding up, Osiris?  Listen Alex, I think they're heading out.  They said
> I'm to beat up to go, but what's a few bruises?  You coming or staying?"
> [/Carlos]
[Alex]
"Well, if you think I will be a help, I will tag along," she responds in
return. She does a quick check of her gear.
"Glad able to restock."