[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Thu Jan 21 21:30:38 GMT 2010

On 1/21/2010 2:44 PM, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Carlos]
> "So they have Star Wars where you're from then." Carlos says, trying to adjust his equipment to ease the pain.
> [/Carlos]

[Raven]
"Why would anyone battle among the stars?" Raven asked quietly. She
raised an eyebrow and then shook her head. "That's just silly..."
[/Raven]

> [GM]
> Suddenly those with Sixth Sense get that familiar creepy feeling.  The flickering airlock light because flashing red instead of yellow, and the sound of water flushing can be heard.  At the same time, in the chamber beyond, more activity can be heard, a horrible metallic scraping, coming closer...
> [/GM]

[Raven]
Raven has been about to inform the others of what she found/detected,
but then there was action already.

"That would be the supernatural evil I just detected," Raven said, now
as an understatement. "There is definitely magic at work here - and its
not us!"
[/Raven]

OOC: I assume her Armour of Ithan is up? If not, then she casts that.
Then she prepares to cast Fire Bolt at the water being that is about to
step through the airlock...

Fire Bolt (+4 strike, does 4d6 MD, range 100ft+5/L; Save: Dodge; PPE: 7)