[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England REPOST ... and even more

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:34:03 UTC 2011

OOC: sorry, thought I sent this out last week. Guess my phone didn't like me.

[Koba]
"Is that one of yours?" he says to Sir Burton. "It looks like they might not be a fan of these Slavers either. It looks like they may need some help after a crash like that. We should move to the crash site to check them out."
[/Koba]