[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Mar 8 05:46:08 UTC 2011

[Alex]
"I suspect that it is more than just a plague, some kind of magic curse.
I am not a Line Walker however so don't know all that much about magic."

"I will get back as fast as I can," Alex responds.

Turning towards Louissa, "Burdened as we are, I think we might want to
see if we can find somewhere to scope out these horseman. A sniper can
be extremely useful."

Alex is thinking that she is going to need to find someone to care for
this child as quickly as she can
[/Alex]

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/