[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Oct 14 15:28:51 UTC 2011

[Alex]
"Why would I want to go to be judged?" Alex responds. "Seems like there
is a lot to lose and little to gain that way. My understanding is that
the New German Republic is somewhere to the south of here. I have never
been there but there is a lot of information available about them in the
Coalition."
[/Alex]

ooc: Her thought process is that some tin plate "king" will only see her
having shot his knights. She sees the most likely results as death and
better to just try to get down to the NGR and work as a mercenary.