[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 14:25:22 UTC 2011

[Ted]
"Maybe. If this part of the world has changed as much since my time as North American has, we may be in for a lot of trouble. You might prefer going back to what you are used to rather than facing the unknown."

OOC: I don't know that Ted would talk you out of it. Maybe one of the others--one of the PC who will be splitting off from the group--should try.
[/Ted]