[Taocow PBEM] Our Rifty Newsletter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:40:09 UTC 2011

A couple of more items.

Web Site
--------
I've finally got the latest posts (from April until last week) up on the
website.  Check them out at http://agccomputing.ca/roleplaying

Koba
----
I just got word from Koba's player that he has to retire from the game
for now.  Sad news.  Since I had some plans for Koba, I'll continue
playing him for the moment.

Aaron