[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Sep 23 08:24:08 UTC 2011

On 09/21/2011 18:47, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> OOC: I don't have the info on SAMAS depths in front of me (maybe it's
> in Rifts: Underseas), but as Justin was several hundred feet below the
> water when he met most of the party, I'd say he's got a ways more to
> go before he has to worry about crushing depths.  He does, however,
> have to worry about crushing tentacles...

ooc: Any parts of the creature still within reachable range for Alex?

[Alex]
To the blade she asks, "Curious, could eat the soul of that thing and
kill it."
At the same time, she is thinking 'Boy am I insane.'

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/