[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Together] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:30:56 UTC 2012

OOC: Assuming environmental body armor is sufficient to let him
breathe underwater, Oz will go with Sir Percy.

Huh. Do our futuristic ranged weapons work underwater? I half-remember
some special underwater weapons from the Rifts Navy book, but don't
remember the rules for non-specialized weapons.

IC:
[Sir Prrcyvel]
> Sir Prrcyvel whistles to his men to dive. He turns to Oz and the
> others. "Alright then, maybe we've got a good clue here. Me and my men
> will follow Ted."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
The German nodded at Sir Prrcyvel. "Right behind you, old man."
[/Oz]