[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:27:04 UTC 2012

[GM]
> Prrcyvel leaps at the remaining attacker, grabs him and smashes his
> head against the stone wall a couple of times until the man goes limp.
> Prrcyvel then looks out the window and waves. "Osmar, old chap, is
> that you! Come to the party a bit late, I see, but I did try to save
> you a morsel or two!"
>
> At that moment Oz's man radios to him. "Sir, it's bad. One of your
> party, Sir Justin I believe his name was, he is badly injured. Best
> come quick!"
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz radios back to the guardsman. "Is he still under attack?"

He quickly switches over to his helmet speakers to speak to Sir
Prrcyvel. "Fashionably late, you know! I wouldn't want your guests to
think I didn't have anything better to do!"

(If the guard says Justin is still under attack, add this:) "If you're
done playing house, I believe we have a few more guests knocking on
the back door."

(If Justin is not still under attack, then this:) "I see the party's
over here, old man. I've got to see a man about a horse. Back in a
trice."

(Either way, Oz will Prowl over to where his guardsman and Justin are.)