[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 5 08:47:28 UTC 2012

On 01/04/2012 13:01, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The female knight nods and goes to take the girl's hand to lead her
> away. "Come little one," she says in a soothing friendly voice,
> "perhaps we can find you some candy."
>
> The little girl smiles broadly and innocently. "Oh yes! Candy! I love
> candy!"
> [/GM]

ooc: I do plan to post more but do want to at least post something here

[Alex]
Alex will ask the escorts, "Is there any way that I might get a chance
to use the bathroom before we go to see Merlin. We got overtaken by
events and I did not get a chance before getting rifts."

She will look over at Louissa as well.

Alex almost certainly does need to use the bathroom but wants to get a
chance to clean up just a bit as well. After all, she needs to present
her best face if having to defend herself from killing knights. She also
suspects that Louissa might want to clean up as well.