[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 14:36:42 UTC 2012

[Ted]
Ted thanks Louissa and then looks around, waiting for the guards to do whatever they had planned.
[/Ted]

--- On Tue, 1/24/12, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[Louissa]
Once they same to be alone, Louissa turns to her companions. "Alex, I agree. Your... um... thing shouldn't be shown. You go. I'll stay with Ted, if that's okay with you, Ted. I'm sure this will all be sorted out soon enough, but there's no reason for all of you to hand in your weapons and hang out in a prison cell. Maybe you can find Sir Justin, and visit my kingdom's embassy. I'm sure once the ambassador hears of what's happening, he will try to get Ted and I freed."
[/Louissa]