[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 26 21:59:10 UTC 2012

On 01/26/2012 08:14, Karl Prosek wrote:
> [Louissa]
> > "It is the embassy of the Kingdom of Poughkeepsie." Louissa replies.
> "The ambassador is Sir Lewis Elmwood, or at least that was the
> ambassador when last I heard. Tell him that Lady Louissa Peters of
> Fort Peters is held with a close companion in the custody of Lord
> Mrrlyn, and that she seeks release for both her and her companion at
> the earliest opportunity."
> [/Louissa]
>
> [Oz]
> Oz nods. "I will make sure to inform your embassy, Lady Louissa.
> Though I can tell you now that if Mrrlyn has decided your friend is a
> threat, he will not see the light of day again. Mrrlyn is the king's
> most trusted advisor. The king is the ultimate arbiter, but Mrrlyn's
> word holds great weight."
> [/Oz]
[Alex]
The red haired scout telepathically send to Louissa and Ted, /Don't know
how well we can actually manage it but if you need a rescue, having some
of us outside is for the best./

"Not sure how your father will take to your departure," Alex states,
concerned. "Getting in contact is probably for the best however.
Luckily, he does not seem to the type to throw us under the wheels of an
APC."

"I feel vulgar to ask this but I have expended a lot of grenades in
trying to help keep us alive. When I was in the Army, I could just
requisition more grenades. Still, I was hoping that somebody has a bit
to spare."

"We also need to figure out how we will present ourselves to this kind.
He seems to have a lot more power behind him than Pecos Empire kinds. I
always found that the best thing for deal with them is to act strong."

She feels a bit lucky that at least she managed to recharge her e-clips
and the force field prevented her body armor from getting damaged.