[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:14:26 UTC 2012

[Louissa]
> "It is the embassy of the Kingdom of Poughkeepsie." Louissa replies. "The
ambassador is Sir Lewis Elmwood, or at least that was the ambassador when
last I heard. Tell him that Lady Louissa Peters of Fort Peters is held with
a close companion in the custody of Lord Mrrlyn, and that she seeks release
for both her and her companion at the earliest opportunity."
[/Louissa]

[Oz]
Oz nods. "I will make sure to inform your embassy, Lady Louissa. Though I
can tell you now that if Mrrlyn has decided your friend is a threat, he
will not see the light of day again. Mrrlyn is the king's most trusted
advisor. The king is the ultimate arbiter, but Mrrlyn's word holds great
weight."
[/Oz]