[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Justin and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:14:48 UTC 2012

[Ted]
The lizard man chooses his words carefully. "I appreciate that, son, but I can take care of myself. If you insist on watching my back though, do it without drawing any more attention to yourself, okay? In the meantime, the princess and I were having a conversation. Will you watch the door from the outside until we finish?"
[/Ted]