[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:01:27 UTC 2012

[GM]
> Oz sees one of the men in the ruined cabin begin to turn. Any moment
> now he is going to be looking right at one of Oz's men.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz murmurs "Green, green, green," into his helmet mic as he sights on
the turning guard and pulls the trigger.
[/Oz]

OOC:
I don't know if you use any of the called shot or hit table house
rules floating around on the internet, but Oz is aiming for the head.
+8 to hit on a called shot with this laser rifle, 1d6x10 +10 MD for a
triple pulse shot and then he's got 5 follow-up shots that do 4d6 MD
each (those would be +7 to hit since they wouldn't be called/aimed).