[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 22:26:28 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

[Alex]
"Well, I guess we might as well," Alex responds. "Cannot keep up with him in a power armor anyway."
With that she will carefully but rapidly pick her way across the collapsed shale.
"Wish I understood why somebody went through all this trouble to kidnap her. Seems like I have been feeling lost constantly. It is like something I just don't understand."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
"Your not alone there, the very fact we are working together instead of at each others throats is kind of new to me.
I will agree with you though this is a lot of effort. Beyond her being your friend is she politically important that perhaps a rival kingdom would want to do this, or do you think this has more to do with the demon child who was with Ted ?"
[/Vesper]