[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Osmar, Sir Prrcyvel and Guards] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:50:53 UTC 2012

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see your response until just now.

IC:
[GM]
> At that moment, there's a burst of static on Sir Prrcyvel and Oz's
> radios. It sounds like their companion, Justin, "Oz... Sir Prr...
> Lizard man .... .... be Ted. Repeat. Liz... .... not be Ted."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Though it wasn't planned, the fact that Oz had kept his helmet on and
his visor closed this entire time made it easy for him to send a
message over the radio without anyone overhearing. Specifically, he
used the guard channel for New Camelot's soldiers, which he assumed
Sir Prrcyvel and the soldiers were monitoring. He would've used a
laser link if he'd known Prrcyvel had a receiver capable of catching
the signal, but he figured this was secure enough.

"Did you lot catch that? Sounds as if Justin doesn't think Ted here is
Ted. We need to watch him on our way out."
[/Oz]