[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIV

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Dec 31 07:56:40 UTC 2013

[Alex]
"We rarely see snow in Texas. When I went north to help with the
Chi-Town forces, I saw snow."
She does not seem bothered too much by the height, no worse than using
her sky cycle lost somewhere in the wilds of North America.
"I don't really know where this is all going," she continues. "Magic
does not bother me really but recently it has been from battle to
battle, desperation to desperation.  Even without that, everything that
felt stable has come out from under foot."
[/Alex]