[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:22 UTC 2013

[GM]
> The sergeant signals to Oz "Sir, the enemy company has laid down their
> arms. Permission to move in to take custody."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Secure their weapons and truss them up like game hens, sergeant. And
get me the encryption keys for their radios." Oz gestures at his heavy
weapons men. "Heavy weapons, take up covering position on the cliff."
He waves the grenadiers and cannoneers up the rockslide.

He keeps scanning, both with his eyes and his headware equipment, for
the missing borg. "Keep your eyes open for that borg."
[/Oz]