[Taocow PBEM] Mailing List

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:10:12 UTC 2013

I run and play in games on Yahoo groups and it's mostly fine. You
probably have a noticeable hiccup in delivery maybe once or twice a
year, just to make it so everybody remembers that Yahoo sucks, but
honestly, it's pretty decent. And I wouldn't have to make a new
account anywhere, so that's always good.