[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Louissa and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 22:06:39 UTC 2013

[Ted]
"Yes, please do," Ted replies while keeping his eyes on Jacek.
[/Ted]

On Fri, 11/15/13, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

[GM]
The chief druid smiles woefully. "If this is your course, then we can offer you some aid in getting there. A group of travelers, including a number of Technowizards, were trapped here during the battle. They make their way westward tomorrow, and have a ley line craft that could
 take you. I am certain that, if we asked, they would gladly give you passage."