[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Oct 6 10:56:11 UTC 2013

On 10/04/2013 03:30 PM, Aaron Clausen wrote:
>>> [Vesper] "That would be perfect." He smiled. Once she gave him the sizes
>>> he said, "I shall be right back." He will then sense for safe rifts leading
>>> away from the tree. Asking some of the people at the tree where any portals
>>> in it may lead.
>>> [/Vesper]
>> [Alex]
>> While waiting for Vesper to come back, Alex will look through teh gear,
>> selecting some grenades, some additional e-clips, and a blind warrior woman
>> armor.
>> [/Alex]
> [GM]
> As Alex is going through the Splugorth equipment, she finds a long,
> sword-shape object largely coated in mud. When she scrapes the mud
> off, she is amazed to see bio-wizard Dragonfire sword glinting before.
> [/GM]
>
> OOC: Any other special requests for Atlantean equipment will be
> considered here. Everyone has worked darned hard, and on top of likely
> experience level hikes, I think some good loot is in order...
> Especially considering what I've got planned ;-)

[Alex]
The ranger looks at the blade and wipes away the dirt, seeing the red
metal and design of a dragon.
Pulls the sword from its scabbard and sees that it is surrounded in flames.
Asks her other weapon, "What is the thing, you know?"
She will then turn to ther others, "Anybody know what it is? Magic
weapons sure seem attracted to me for some reason. I think I am touched
by the patron saint of irony."
[/Alex]

ooc: Actually, I more asked for a Fang Sword but will take a Dragonfire
sword instead ;-