[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:05:31 UTC 2013

[Louissa]
> "Ted and I tried to leave on our own, so not to endanger you." she says. "But you all came after us." She has become very emotional, and tears are pouring down her face.
[/Louissa]

[Oz]
"We were led to believe you had been kidnapped. Perhaps if you had
simply said you wished to go your own way we might not have come after
you against your will."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> As the blue-skinned druid is speaking, the soldier looks to Oz again. "Sir, we really do require your presence."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Jacek has the pledge of the King's support and will keep myself and
my men with him. We will abide by his decision here." Oz turns to his
soldier and nods. "Let's go."
[/Oz]