[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Dave Walter gunga677 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:41:23 UTC 2013

[Miles]
While staying at the Inn, Miles will try and recoup a bit of equipment and
clothing.
Miles recent experiences have affected him a bit. The outward indication is
that he starts wearing darker clothing.
Miles will also try and make a bit of money. He will find a street corner
not claimed and start his little show of street magician for passersby (if
there is a place for him to do so).