[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:39:52 UTC 2013

[GM]
> "I was Ith-dal-kal." she replies. "I am... was... the second of Slaver Kal.
> It is dead and I minion no more. What name would you call me?"
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz smiles at the woman, though he isn't sure she can see it. "If that
name is alright with you, I think we can call you Ithdalkal. Unless
you have some other name you'd prefer?"
[/Oz]

[GM]
> "Keep your guns on her." the sergeant. He turns to Oz. "She's a bloody
> danger sir. Last one of those we met, my sergeant ended up in pieces and I
> ended up a sergeant. Permission to take arrest her as a prisoner of war."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Too right, sergeant. I've already told her that we'll have to hold
her for debriefing. We can consider her a prisoner of war. Remember,
though, that she did surrender and I granted her quarter on my honor
as a knight. We'll be gentle with her until she gives us reason not
to. Understood?"
[/Oz]

OOC:
GM, are there any radio signals transmitting from the barge or Ithdalkal?