[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Anne, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 20 06:07:47 UTC 2014

> To Anne he says "You seem to know the forms of our faith. Are you a Catholic?"

IC: Anne replies "Yes, Your Grace. My home world was subject to a quarantine for centuries, and one of the first outsiders to visit after the plague was cured, was a priest of the Society of Jesus. What he had to teach us resonated with us in a truly profound way. Father Joseph gave a sermon he did not know was being broadcast one night. He awoke the next morning to one hundred billion people lining up to convert."