[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIV

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 2 18:00:08 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Squeezing his hand, "If you don't want to talk about the Splugorth, I
don't mind." In reality, her tone is more like 'I would actually prefer
not to talk about the Splugorth.'

"If you don't mind tell me, why did you decide to study magic? I don't
believe you are one of those with innate magic," the red headed scout
continues. "Was it that your family are wizards?"

"Most of my family did not have much interest in the military," she
adds. "As much as I love me home, I do like traveling and enjoy the
wilderness. Could do with being shot at a little less however. Glad I
was not born near Chi-Town though, they are nuts up there."