[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jan 21 23:36:09 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"I don't know what is up with the skull look other than death to our
enemies," Alex responds. "Bothers me most actually though are skelebots.
When they were assigned to us, always got a shiver myself." Otherwise
she smiles and does not mind the idea of at least a quick kiss.

"I don't think you remember Sir Osiris (ooc: Hope I got the name wrong)
but was with the group I started off with on this strange adventure. I
saw a few as a kid but really not have met many."
[/Alex]