[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 18:35:11 UTC 2014

On Wed, 7/30/14, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales
 To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
 Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 10:57 AM

 On
 7/28/2014 16:40, Aaron Clausen wrote:

 [GM] "Very well." female dwarf says. "Let me
 introduce myself. I am
 > Therane of Clan
 Marand. My father, who died in the defense of our
 > younglings, was chieftain of the clan, so
 now, I am, at least until
 > the clan can
 pick a new chieftain, am acting in his place. My
 > lieutenant is my cousin, Skald." The
 other dwarf, who was less willing
 die, bows. "I am Skald son Skarn son of Molk, founder
 of our clan,
 > and I'm at your
 service." Skarn straightens up. "The nearest
 secret
 > entrance is about five hundred
 of your meters that way." He points
 > roughly northward. Unfortunately there is
 a Kydian patrol that has set
 > up a
 watch post about half way there. Some of you seem to move
 with
 > great secrecy. If that watch post
 could be dealt with quietly and

 quickly, we could make it to the entrance." [/GM]
 [Alex]
 "Alex Hawk,"
 the red headed ranger responds. "Formerly of the
 Coalition
 States. How I ended up here,
 beats the hell out of me. Seems like I
 always end up underground."
 [/Alex]

[Vesper]
"Vesper, Knight of the Fair Folk and Shifter by trade."
He looks over to Alex, "I admit I don't know how we end up
where we do either, must be fate."
[/Vesper]