[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jul 31 19:05:40 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Trying to lighten the mood, the scout responds, "Heard stories about
people taking rides with Shifters. Heard told of them ending up on other
continents and even whole other worlds. Think you would be used to it?
[/Alex]

On 07/30/2014 14:35, Peter Perkins wrote:
> On Wed, 7/30/14, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
>
>   Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales
>   To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
>   Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 10:57 AM
>

>   On
>   7/28/2014 16:40, Aaron Clausen wrote:
>   >
>   [GM] "Very well." female dwarf says. "Let me
>   introduce myself. I am
>   > Therane of Clan
>   Marand. My father, who died in the defense of our
>   > younglings, was chieftain of the clan, so
>   now, I am, at least until
>   > the clan can
>   pick a new chieftain, am acting in his place. My
>   > lieutenant is my cousin, Skald." The
>   other dwarf, who was less willing
>   die, bows. "I am Skald son Skarn son of Molk, founder
>   of our clan,
>   > and I'm at your
>   service." Skarn straightens up. "The nearest
>   secret
>   > entrance is about five hundred
>   of your meters that way." He points
>   > roughly northward. Unfortunately there is
>   a Kydian patrol that has set
>   > up a
>   watch post about half way there. Some of you seem to move
>   with
>   > great secrecy. If that watch post
>   could be dealt with quietly and
>   >
>   quickly, we could make it to the entrance." [/GM]
>   [Alex]
>   "Alex Hawk,"
>   the red headed ranger responds. "Formerly of the
>   Coalition
>   States. How I ended up here,
>   beats the hell out of me. Seems like I
>   always end up underground."
>   [/Alex]
>
> [Vesper]
> "Vesper, Knight of the Fair Folk and Shifter by trade."
> He looks over to Alex, "I admit I don't know how we end up
> where we do either, must be fate."

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/