[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:47:48 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Yes I can,  I just need an elevation if you can have them tell me I can make it happen but people need to move fast."
[/Vesper]

 Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey
 To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
 Date: Monday, May 12, 2014, 11:33 AM

 [GM]
 > The ship must be close, as despite being underground in
 what looks like a
 > concrete bunker, her signal is coming through clear.
 >
 > Oz manages to pull the lever and the door slides open,
 revealing a long
 > passage that does not look like it has an access to the
 surface. There is
 > are lights at the other end of it, and what my the
 quivering reflection of
 > water.
 >
 > The crewman shouts out "We better move out. Those
 Kydians are about to blow
 > through the door!" The door is indeed smoking and white
 hot.
 [/GM]

 [Oz]
 "Go, go, go!" Oz urges everyone into the next tunnel, ready
 to close
 and lock the door behind them. Once they're all through, he
 turns back
 to Vesper. "Can you get us on the ship from here?"
 [/Oz]