[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed May 14 20:12:49 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Alex will have her rifle pointed towards the door although will look
above the door to see how tough the supports look. If it looks like the
attackers are going to get through the door and she can safely collapse
the doorway, she will do so.
Otherwise, she will open fire with her JA-12 firing controlled three
blast bursts.
[/Ale]

On 05/12/2014 14:47, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "Yes I can,  I just need an elevation if you can have them tell me I can make it happen but people need to move fast."

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/