[CrackMonkey] here, have some lame haiku

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Feb 15 17:28:50 PST 2000

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> [snip some correspondents:]

	Heh.  I just felt that ESR might get a kick out of it.

> > Time to look for python jobs.
>
> It's also time to start planning, in advance, for The Party.  For
> starters, what is your favourite type of pie?  I can bake most, if
> you don't get _too_ fancy.  (My berry pies are usually well
> received.)

	The Party?

	What pie?

	I began to clean out my room this weekend.  Perhaps next
weekend we could clean out the living room.

	And then we could celebrate on march 7th, as that is my
birthday.