[CrackMonkey] Where's the options diva?

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Mon Jul 3 14:35:27 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 02:19:39PM -0700, Monkey Master wrote:

> 	Shove THAT in your 401k and smoke it!

While I'm attending to that detail, I notice that I have not seduced the
Python Lady (aka 'Options Diva') out of hiding. Has there been some (more)
unpleasantness around here that I missed that would account for her absence?

Or has she read all the SEC fine print and decided that bandying stock chat
with a group of online miscreants is not in her professional interests?