[CrackMonkey] [lux@umich.edu: [sf-caco] Forwarded mail.... pigeon one]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 12 23:08:59 PDT 2000

	Man, thos cacophonists sure know how to keep a meta-joke
alive.

----- Forwarded message from Joshua 'Tool User' Marker <lux at umich.edu> -----

	I forwarded Kim's mail to a friend of mine. He couldn't resist -
notice the hotmail address he created for this purpose:

--- Joshua * San Francisco: 415 / 505.9406 (37.753083N -122.430501W)
    Future site of beautiful San Andreas Canyon!
Poor spelling does not prove poor knowledge, but is fatal to the
argument by intimidation.  -- Gene Ward Smith
---