[CrackMonkey] dammit

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at flynn.zork.net
Fri Jul 28 11:16:03 PDT 2000

Quoting Don Marti:
> Regarding your other point about RIAA going after hardware makers:
> they'll do that no matter who wins this case.

Agreed. *THAT* is the battle that will be truly interesting -- can a
product manufacturer force companies to limit their own hardware
because crime *could* be committed with it? The only other solution I
think the RIAA might like is a powerful copyright police.

pedro

      "She's laughin in her sleeve, boys;
   I can feel it in my bones."  -- Tom Waits