[CrackMonkey] dammit

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jul 30 13:59:22 PDT 2000

begin  Monkey Master quotation of Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 12:34:16PM -0700:

> 	There'd be none of this "When I want computers or bigfoot, I
> go to Generalities in 000!" nonsense.  No, in the LC system, computing
> is next to MATH where MINSKY INTENDED, not over with the alien
> abduction stories!

Placing computers anywhere near math amuses me. Your silly
twentieth-century hyperrationalism went out with Robert McNamara.
Understanding computers by knowing Math is like trying to understand
the members of this list by knowing Chemistry.  Wait a minute, bad
example.

And Dewey wasn't abducted:
http://tqjunior.thinkquest.org/5002/Alien/alien.htm

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to