[CrackMonkey] dammit

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Sun Jul 30 14:37:42 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> Placing computers anywhere near math amuses me. Your silly
> twentieth-century hyperrationalism went out with Robert McNamara.
> Understanding computers by knowing Math is like trying to understand
> the members of this list by knowing Chemistry.  Wait a minute, bad
> example.

	That's why you don't lump "computers" into one large category.
You have the TK section for the technology angle, and QA for the
math/science angle.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.