[CrackMonkey] dammit

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jul 30 15:08:34 PDT 2000

begin  Monkey Master quotation of Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 02:37:42PM -0700:

> 	That's why you don't lump "computers" into one large category.
> You have the TK section for the technology angle, and QA for the
> math/science angle.

I know LC is better overall. Dewey is moving computer stuff out
of the 000s into the 600s anyway.

Besides, and I didn't know this before, Dewey Decimal
turns out to be _proprietary_. See their FAQ:
http://www.oclc.org/dewey/about/frequently_asked_questions.htm

LC is freely available, since our tax dollars pay for it, right?

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to