[free-sklyarov] Possible mass arrests planned (DOD scanning)

Erik Moeller moeller at scireview.de
Wed Aug 29 13:03:11 PDT 2001

On 29 Aug 2001, at 12:21, Nicholas Lentz wrote:

> With the recent threads on the DOD using spiders to
> check for Dmitry's powerpoint presentation and decss,

If this is confirmed, the reason could be Elcomsoft's ties to the FBI
or other agencies. Perhaps they have written some other software
besides what is published on their site that shouldn't become public,
or perhaps the DOD is somehow involved in the prosecution. Any good
conspiracy theories?

Regards,
Erik

--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin/Germany
Phone: +49-30-45491008 - Web: <http://www.humanist.de/erik>

"If we don't improve our ability to deal collectively with complex
things, as the problems grow more urgent, we're in trouble."
 - Douglas Engelbart