[free-sklyarov]News links

Kurt Foss kfoss at planetpdf.com
Wed Jul 18 11:42:50 PDT 2001

Thanks! We began covering this brewing legal situation since June 22
when Vladimir Katlakov sent a press release for their new Advanced
eBook Processor product to our Planet PDF and Planet eBook Web sites.
Planet eBook was the first to break the story of the arrest, and the
two sites coontinue working on some original content relevant to the
story and potential court trial.

The original AEBPR press release is among the documents we've now
re-posted, one copy of which is at:

http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=1542

If you are aware of significant coverage or related information that
we don't have listed at the URL below, please feel free to let us
know at one or both of the following addresses:

mailto:editor at planetebook.com and/or mailto:editor at planetpdf.com

We're trying to be non-judgmental in our coverage, so we're
interested in presenting both perspectives and letting readers form
their own opinions.

>begin  Karl De Abrew quotation:
>>  We're maintaining a full list here at:
>>  http://www.planetebook.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=170
>
>	This is good stuff.  Seth, perhaps you should add a link to
>this in the public information page for this list.

rgds ~ Kurt

--
Planet PDF - A world of Acrobat/PDF news, tips, tools and forums
mailto:kfoss at binarything.com | mailto:kfoss at planetpdf.com
http://www.binarything.com/ | http://www.planetpdf.com/
BinaryThing.com - The ePublishing Network