[free-sklyarov]juridical procedures

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jul 18 12:35:31 PDT 2001

Seth David Schoen writes:

> I believe his arraignment will be very soon, because there are strict
> limits on how long people can be detained before they are charged with
> something.  I will call the San Francisco public defender today to see
> if there is any information.

Argh, the information I found before is the _California_ Public Defender
in San Francisco.  I can't find any phone number for the Federal
Public Defender here (although I have a mailing address...).  As
always, the Federal and State Public Defenders are quite different
people.

If anybody knows the number for the Northern District of California's
Federal Public Defender, please let me know.  Other people have also
suggested calling the Russian Embassy -- actually the "Consulate General
of Russia in San Francisco":

http://www.vldbros.com/consul/english/main.htm

I have not called them.

--