[free-sklyarov]juridical procedures

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 12:42:19 PDT 2001

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> If anybody knows the number for the Northern District of California's
> Federal Public Defender, please let me know.  Other people have also
> suggested calling the Russian Embassy -- actually the "Consulate General
> of Russia in San Francisco":

http://www.internships-usa.com/fedlaw/fed47.htm

I found it through a google search.  It's an internship advert, but it
lists:

    Federal Public Defender Northern District of California

    Contact: Mr. Eric R. Krebs
    Chief Research and Writing Attorney
    Federal Public Defender Northern District of California
    450 Golden Gate Avenue
    19th Floor
    San Francisco, CA 94102

    Phone: 415-436-7700
    FAX: 415-436-7706

Perhaps the names have changed, but I'll wager the phone and address
are still valid.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!